Sunday, April 02, 2006

I will make Time mine.








+ man... i am feeling for some Trebuchet type now.

www.friendster.com
conculsion = thanks Kelvin for your ass kicking testimonial and i don't think i will produce stuff that is ass kicking for my fyp. Bahahhaaaa. Peace!

right now on the hit list:
[music = Paul Van Dyk - Transatlantic]

'happening' weeks
= had a few laughs, had a few cries and i got the hell out of there.
BRAND NEW WEEK!!! to come. (my oh my, chalet chalet, Bbq Bbq, friends friends)

- has been sitting infront of the computer for too long of a time (weeks).
my back is hurting mad.
X-ray needed.

it's a Waste of Time
becase
We have no Time

hello!
ni hao!

i will rule the world!
but Tofuman suggested that i go pick up something else
while space invader was at a corner trying to brainwash me to 'zaPpPPpp!' people
30 seconds to mars...
and on the underhand, nafa is raping my beloved time.

off i am.
hey mommy, where are you?
miss you.
lovely.

.to be able to stop and miss the wasted time means you have wasted time.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home