Saturday, March 18, 2006

fun, do you?




the New and Improved

3 parts to a friday.

part 1: Backache early in the morning. bad, i mean BAD!

part 2: Photography session with joelle and hongyan! HOlla! at chinatown then down to raffles. Hope the photos will turn out good!

part 3: Movie, Movie, Movie. Dorm. niceeeeee~ well.. the show stunned me afew times. bahahahahaha!!! after deMovie, walked down to Taka to meet Isabel and Eugene. Had some food over at Cine's BK. HOME, after that.

Fun, do you?

1 Comments:

Blogger zm said...

Hey! Hi! =D me name zhongming, how about u? hmmm... about the pretty girls, they are my friends and i am none of them in the picture, i, me is a guy not a lady, so can't really be that pretty. haHahahaha Peace!!! but sure i will show my friends this comment since u said that they are pretty. =D Holla yo! ms/mr cocoa!!!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home